PVC Sliding window / sliding door Premi Line
A sliding door is an important and stylistic decorative element for your home and fireplace. Premi Line profiles give sliding doors an attractive, distinctive look – thanks to the double-sided leaf profiles. The steel reinforcements and the aluminum-reinforced central part provide convincing static properties, as well as the generous dimensioning of the sliding elements. Various frame cases are available for different mounting conditions. This way you can enjoy maximum freedom when dimensioning the height and width of your door.
Comfort for measurement.
In addition to the size and shape, especially the color and elegance of the materials play a vital role. Premi Line provides you with all the design possibilities you need for the optimal implementation of your architectural ideas. The range ranges from classic white to multi-layered leaves on wood trees and simple colors. Explore the range of flexible combinations and you will find the right color scheme for your home!
This system also sets the example from an ecological point of view – the name KÖMMERLING was the world’s first major producer of profiles not only with recycled PVC-U profiles, but also exclusively with pencil-free PVC based on “green” calcium stabilizers and zinc. This guarantees that those who use KÖMMERLING products also contribute to the protection of the environment.
- The sliding elements are extremely quiet and smooth.
- Extremely long service life thanks to minimized wear.
- Profiles and frames provide a high level of security.
- Larger windows and sliding elements can also be implemented.
- Reinforced with aluminum central part with translucent traction.
- Discreet design with stamps in black or light gray.
- Available in a wide variety of installation and color variants.
- All PVC-U profiles are produced with lead-free stabilizers based on calcium and zinc.